• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that daughter inherits Anna's claim on the estate of her former husband.

Of course, that claim will require management by that daughter's father.

Conveniently, that father appears to be the lawyer helped score that estate claim and, my, coincidentally was present when the other potential heir seems to have died suddenly.

Good thing he's an estate lawyer, eh?

It's very, uh.... convenient.
SIZZLE!!!:flame:
 
My Anna name spiked in traffic today. It will be interesting to see when people forget.
 
Well, that daughter inherits Anna's claim on the estate of her former husband.

Of course, that claim will require management by that daughter's father.

Conveniently, that father appears to be the lawyer helped score that estate claim and, my, coincidentally was present when the other potential heir seems to have died suddenly.

Good thing he's an estate lawyer, eh?

It's very, uh.... convenient.

I too have thought the same thing when I heard about this and all the stories going around yesterday. I think they are court this morning over custody issue.
 
As sad as it is, i bet someone has purchased her daughters domain name, in the hope of making a buck, afterall it happened with steve erwins daughter.
 
I'm suprised she did'nt die sooner..what a waste of air...
Funny that all the men she tormented and abused are still here to find some new dumb blonde chick with no concern for anyone but herself...
 
She had one last interview with ET or something, only caught it for a while 'til
I hit the hay. Too tired to watch.
 
Are you planning on bleaching your hair blonde?
 
surely she had some "head" type abilities..lol
 
yea, she was very clever, she was making fun of herself , same as me..


I was joking lol

She was streetwise and self distructive... Clever? I'm not too sure she was or she probably wouldnt be dead
 
.. Clever? I'm not too sure she was or she probably wouldnt be dead

she was too depressed over the death of her son and being a public joke and obviously had enough.., the clever people suffering from depression much more often
 
<-- suffers from bad depression, and is quite clever
 
mental disabilities, you mean :D
 
If Stern comes up with a will showing him the sole heir, he should be ODed on methadone.
 
This is all a REALLY sad story!
...
It all mirrors Marilyn Monroe's life in a way...
...
BTW, Angel, that's a sweet pic you got! :smilewinkgrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom