• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Annoying Alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fixed now....for real this time :D
Confirmed. Last I checked I had a group of alerts that 150+ posts were new in that section every time I changed pages.

Change is hard. Why you gotta make it so hard?

Should check out XenForo myself as I totally took down a vBulletin forum; making quite a bit of cash, cause it was so hard fixing exploit after exploit (some were from vBulletin and others from plugins). Wonder if this is a better option. Additionally in vBulletin, the Admin panel to "setup" the basic organization structure in vBulletin is a pain in the ass and can take an entire day (groups, titles, etc., etc.)... with that being said, anyone want a vB4 license? :p
 
Last edited:
looks good....nice work:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom