• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

another contacting question..Netsol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvestors

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
2,113
Reaction score
10
Domains parked at Netsol with private whois..any way to contact these people? I know thats why theyre private..but the name is reg'd til 2012 (since '98) and I don't really want to wait that long to see if they renew it.

I did a little research and even the owners company site is down (and their company domain is Netsol private whois too..so I cant get an email)..I'm thinkin there's a chance they might sell. I'm 100% sure its not a domainer.

Can you contact Netsol about offers? or should I just forget it and move on..
 
dvestors :

tell me the name and i make an offer ( for myself) via netsols certified offer service and this way you just can forget about it and move on.

( just kidding , about telling me the name , but i would try in this case netsols service - it cost money but i think in this case netsol would at least forward your offer)
 
ahh..thanks, I didn't know they had a certified offer service. I guess I'll have to use that. I won't tell you the name unless I get it. ;) you caught a name I accidently let drop, so that's all you're getting from me for now :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom