• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any articles on Domain Parking companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olney

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
I was curious anyone know of any good articles on annual revenues for Domain parking services?
Or at least estimates?
I'm only looking for annual figures that the auctual Parking Companies are generating for themselves.
I know there were a few services bought within the last year or two...

For example Sedo made a profit of XXX last year
DomainXXX made XXX last year up from XXX 2 years before.

Thanx in advance... Appreciate it.
 
Thank you guys for your replies.

I'm not looking for possible net revenues I can make.

I'm looking for the annual figures that Parking Services are bringing in annually. I know many are private but there has to be some stats somewhere & perhaps someone here might have written an article or two...
 
heres some info on sedo from sedo http://www.sedo.com/about/index.php3
Domain transaction volume per month: > $3 million
Number of members: 300,000
Number of domains in our database: 5,000,000
Number of parked domains: 1,250,000
Number of domains sold per month: > 1,500

1.25 million parked.

If each of these domains gets only 30 visitors a month, a 30% ctr, and only 5 cents per click... thats 6.75 million a year. Thats if my math is correct. Obviously numbers could be different and i would assume they make more but does it help you?

This mention afternic's revenue but no numbers i skimmed it http://www.dnjournal.com/columns/coverstory6.htm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom