• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any body else here have epilepsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
Hi All,

Just wondering if any other members here have epilepsy, petite or grand?
 
I don't have epilepsy, but I have treated many with epilepsy.
 
Hi Billbo,

I do not have epilepsy, but know many people who do; and they manage quite well.

Best of luck to you, my friend.
 
Well I started this thead because I didn't want other epileptics to make the mistake I have (been an epileptic for over 20 years now following an accident - damned wife and that rolling pin - joke).

I have recently found out that what I was dismissing as just bad time with my epilepsy was in fact something else. So just wanted to say to other 'break dancers' out there to not be complaicent. If something changes make sure you tell your consultant the next time you see him/her, they are not mind readers you know. Please do not make the same mistake I have made.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom