• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any keylogger pros here? I am not happy right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
0
Wan-Fu China, Ltd.
P.O.Box CB-11901
Nassau,
BS

I have this same chinese man register names I have thought about buying right after I found them...Im not a keylogger guru, so anybody know what the hell I can do to get this guy outta of my keyboard....really ticks me off...i really have no doubt he is tracking me...too many times at the right time do the names get snagged up....
 
Where are you checking the availability of domain names?
 
i have a current prescription spywaredoctor software..... I hope its doing its job. I will run a system cleaning right now and see what it finds. Have any of you guys had this happen...this guy is like a hawk. A Crooked Hawk. He even keylogged Jesushead.com from my wantlist.
 
Wan-Fu China is yet another domain taster.
Most likely you are looking for domains in the drop lists. You're not alone you know ;) How many people are trawling the same lists at any given moment your guess is as good as mine :cool:
 
Well heres the virus infected sites that tracked me...
VirusBurst.com and DriveCleaner.com .....

wutankglan can keep the names ...I really watched this cycle for a while and have no doubts he is a keylogger. Its ashame.
 
Better yet - buy ZoneAlarm pro

Well said.

Jst to clarify, the free version is nothing like the real version. The free firewall is nowhere near secure as the PRO version, although it is mch more stable than the XP firewall.
 
You get what you pay for and ZA Pro is worth the money....
I have been using it for 5+ years and am big fan....

The pro version gives you indepth analysis of issues or possible issues.

Jim
 
Agreed with Jim.

You will be surprised with what is in/out of your computer if you don't have the tools.

Worth every penny!
 
this mofo has registered like 10 names I have tested to see if they were available in the last few days...definitely tracking it somehow..but I think it's through the whois.sc search logs
 
Speaking of... the taster dropped it, and I got it today. Cool!

I've dined with the doorman too. I think the trick is making sure you don't give him any snacks/traffic while he's tasting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom