• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any opinion on klickerz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
5
hi,
I came across Klickerz.com while browsing through the internet. I was seriously considering them but before doing so I need any of your opinions and experiences with them. Basically how is their PPC like? While attempting to register, I realized that they have an unspecified minimum threshold for income (couple of hundred $??) but without domain portfolio threshold!
Your opinion will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Abraham
 
I tried using them with just a few names and it did well so I've been adding more. I try out most of the parking programs with my names. Some are doing better at Kilckerz than anywhere else, some I tested at Klickerz then moved away.
 
I think Simon has tried Klickerz.com out (as far as I remember, but I might be wrong)... you can ask him
 
thank you guys for your replies!
 
yeah ask simon he is using the pizza domain on klickerz
 
joey thank you. i didn't know that but i'll ask him.
cheers
 
Hi Abraham,
yes i have tried klickerz and I am pretty happy with them. IMO klickerz will perform best for American traffic as their landing pages will be only in english and the CTR are pretty high and the revenue share as well
good luck trying them
simon
 
ive moved alot names to them also, i am quiet happy, some names do 400% better then somewhere else.

only yesterday and today my stats arent updating ;(
 
Sorry about the stats delay. Rest assured that its just a reporting issue, no ones earnings will be effected.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom