• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any opinion on .name's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunroof

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
I've bought a few 3 character .name's recently. Pretty cheap. Anybody have any thoughts on these? I don't see any talked about on DNF, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experience with them. Thanks.
 
Ehhhh.. .name is generally only good for registering people's names from what I've seen. I doubt three character .name's are worth much personally..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom