• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any PR experts care to read over my press release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
869
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone who has experience with writing press releases would care to read over mine. Its basically about me and my buddy launching a new site, we used a youth spin on it to try and attract attention.

Please PM me if you'd like to read over it and give some tips. Its my first press release ever, so I'd love it to be perfect. :D

Thanks
 
I'm no expert or claim to be, but I don't mind reading over it and helping out if I can.

Take care!
 
Just made my edits and replied. Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom