• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any recommendations on domain parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainGardener

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
I have about 50 domain names that I am looking to park somewhere. I wouldn't mind making a small amount of money short term from parking them, but it is important to me that I do not sacrifice the long term value of the domains (I don't want them to get banned or anything, because that would defeat my longer term objective of developing them websites.

I am considering Afternic or Sedo, as I already have them listed in both places, buy I am open to parking them elsewhere as well. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
 
If you are new to domain parking I would recommend TrafficClub because I have found them so easy to work with and so helpful. They are not very sophisticated and stats can be spotty throughout the day. I go to bed disappointed with my dialy results and wake up with results 100% higher.

I would call to get set up rather than send an e-mail. They can walk you through the process.

I was sold when the President there (Monte) responded to my P.M. on this forum within minutes and then gave me 3 more immediate responses to inquiries throughout that day.

Send me a P.M. if you want to know more details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom