Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Any thoughts on the electronic smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are we becoming robots? Anyone have any thoughts, ideas on electronic cigarettes. There is a program which seems to pay out pretty well.

Would love to hear your input.

Patty

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think smoking is gross & a waste of money.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think so too, but in the sense of making money, what you think?

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again I think smoking is a waste of money. I wouldn't market it if I could earn millions from it.

ftaylor

.scot
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
electronicsmokingfacts.com nicotinecartridges.co.uk nicotinedrinks.co.uk safestsmoking.com safestcigarettes.com nicotinecans.com liquidcigarettes.co.uk

There's also cans of water laced with nicotine. There are quite a few different new smoking products in the pipeline. And yes, it is gross and a waste of money, but there are some new, alternative and healthier products coming out. Importantly, many of them circumvent the UK smoking ban - so they're doing quite well over here.

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Electronic" smoking is a misnomer.
It's just a vaporiser. A small, smokeless, portable version of a hookah, with cartridges pre loaded with an thermally reactive procesed muck instead of loading well seasoned and oiled shish into a chamber and placing coals on it to heat it.
What's more, the cartridges taste feral.

Is it better for you than smoking a cigarette normally?
Technically yes, there's no smoke inhalation, merely vapor and some particulate matter. But considering the extra chemicals that have to be put into the cartridges to make sure they stay "fresh", it's debatable.

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nothing like a seriously good 'smoke' though.. That puppy WILL have you on the floor in seconds (Could be minutes but what the heay) .. with livid dreams of anything your heart desires ....

Last edited:

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Have you tried them mulligan?

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard of electronic smoking before but how cool would it be to have e*******.com for that...unfortunately a domain "squatter" is sitting on it for the past decade and will probably ask you for something like exactly $2,573 dollars for it. If anyone enquires and gets a number I would like to see it posted here.

Last edited:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard of electronic smoking before but how cool would it be to have eSmoking.com for that...unfortunately a domain "squatter" is sitting on it for the past decade and will probably ask you for something like exactly $2,573 dollars for it. If anyone enquires and gets a number I would like to see it posted here.

ha..shameless plug ;)

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hmm negotiation strike up. I'll get it for 1300 dollars less

Wait, you own esmoking, dude?

Last edited:

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No but I asked about one of their names recently and I got a number like that, Would like to know what number they tell you for eSmoking

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A number as random as that sounds like it's been evaltuated with one of those instant online evaluation widgets that take into account only domain age, # of pages and inbound links.

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any luck? curious did they quote you something like what i got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom