• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anybody ever bought a domain from iReit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
8,426
Reaction score
1,292
I would be interested in purchasing a domain name.
This is a 2-word domain that expired about less than a year ago. It was caught by a dropcatcher and owned by a company. I was thinking about contacting that company. Now I notice that the domain has Ireit in the whois so I assume they bought the name in the meantime.

The domain is now parked and I assume iReit is into developping domains, not selling. Most likely they have development plans. However I was wondering if anybody actually purchased from them, should I try my luck and contact them or is it a waste of time ?
 
You may as well ask Adam (DotComGod), he is with iREIT as well now.

I think he will give a straight answer.
 
Of course. It's a good idea :greensmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom