• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anybody speak Korean? I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
1
I have a name registered at doregi.com and would like to transfer it to godaddy.com. However, I don't speak anything of korean so it is very difficult to understand the control panel for doregi.com. Can someone please guide me through doregi.com's control panel? I sincerely would appreciate it.
 
you can go to any site that translate languagages
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom