• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone can register .no for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspired1

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

if anyone can register .no for me - so I can have online access. I would pay reg fee + $15 to your paypal account.

Algis
 
very expensive!! And I just had an idea for one
 
Well i guess i could reg for you, be your representative and use my company for it.

But i dont like the idea i must say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom