Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone Else Having Trouble With Enom's "Loading Settings"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Almost every time that I try to make changes to a domain in my Enom account by clicking on "General Settings," the "Loading Settings" does not load and then, after waiting a ridiculous amount of time, I finally get this:

An Error Has Occurred
An error has occurred while processing the page you requested.

Please try again or, if the error persists, please create a support request in the eNom Support Center.

Anyone else?

Really need to get in there for the "EPP Keys"!

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Works fine with Firefox 2.0

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fails for me about 30%.

Yet another "upgrade" that's really a DOWNgrade.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have yet to see an EPP code listed for COM and NET names.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Almost every time that I try to make changes to a domain in my Enom account by clicking on "General Settings," the "Loading Settings" does not load and then, after waiting a ridiculous amount of time, I finally get this:

An Error Has Occurred
An error has occurred while processing the page you requested.

Please try again or, if the error persists, please create a support request in the eNom Support Center.

Anyone else?

Really need to get in there for the "EPP Keys"!

seeing this problem as well.

refreshing the page works...sometimes

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Works fine with Firefox 2.0

for this you need to use fox, IE7 makes problems

Thanks, I'll give it a try with fox.

I have yet to see an EPP code listed for COM and NET names.

Yeah, about 50% of the time you have to file a support request requesting what Enom is calling the "EPP Keys"; they are also calling their actions "resynching"!?

I figure that with the extra domains coming from BulkRegister being added to the platform, all robustness will eventually disappear!

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes since the upgrade, I have seen several bugs, and much slower, not tons of none loading errors, but many new problems. I've given up on calling them to report problems of that nature as they just dont want to believe you. I HATE the new system, not one advantage I have found, but several things that take me longer, and few things that just dont work. I just work around them. If I click on change dns, instead of general settings, and try to go to the other, it takes me to the one I went to before. Also spent 30 minutes the other day trying to find a place a client could sign up for a free account, not a reseller account. I think I will be looking strongly at the next major player that can offer me $6.95 and a site and system I like. Fly, daddy, 1and1 dont do it for me, but after 6 years with enom, I like them much better 5 years ago. Not exactly the direction I would think a business wants to take. I reg about 50 names with them monthly, so I know thats not huge, but I also know its better than most as is 6 years. But hey if a from had wings he wouldnt but his b.... Gotta love progress.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes since the upgrade, I have seen several bugs, and much slower, not tons of none loading errors, but many new problems. I've given up on calling them to report problems of that nature as they just dont want to believe you. I HATE the new system, not one advantage I have found, but several things that take me longer, and few things that just dont work. I just work around them. If I click on change dns, instead of general settings, and try to go to the other, it takes me to the one I went to before. Also spent 30 minutes the other day trying to find a place a client could sign up for a free account, not a reseller account. I think I will be looking strongly at the next major player that can offer me $6.95 and a site and system I like. Fly, daddy, 1and1 dont do it for me, but after 6 years with enom, I like them much better 5 years ago. Not exactly the direction I would think a business wants to take. I reg about 50 names with them monthly, so I know thats not huge, but I also know its better than most as is 6 years. But hey if a from had wings he wouldnt but his b.... Gotta love progress.

Most of us are small players with Enom.. And I only stay with them for convenience... I'm sure that's the case with many of us. I've been an ETP for a couple of years, but I feel no obligation towards Enom since they moved the goalposts..
I've looked at many other reseller programs, but they just do not match what Enom offers YET. That will change.

I signed up with ripoff-fly for the $6.50 reseller. As soon as I was approved I opened a ticket asking for confirmation of my registration/renewal/transfer pricing, and whether it was a promo price or they will change the pricing at their discretion.... Waited 48 hours and got no reply, so I basically told them to stick it up their arse.. I had used ripoff-fly years ago to reg single domains, and was bitten by them before, so I really had no intention of using them, I just thought I would try it out, and they failed at the first hurdle.. I'd never trust those thieves with my business :)

Enom costs a lot of money for a reseller ETP, but so far no-one else really competes with the service..
I've also signed up with directi/resellerclub but I constantly get mails from them about downtime, so I'm reluctant to use them until there is more stability..

As much as I hate Enom policy, I've yet to find a better provider. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

P.S. I had to open a ticket to request the pricing confirmation, as there is NOTHING on their website that tells us the pricing info. All they say is we can register .com at $6.50
That is the extent of their reseller info

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well one thing I did misspeak on, if you call enom during the week, they do no answer the phones in a timely manner. Often times they only will work on my problem with a ticket submitted, and turn around on that is better as well.

I think they have the best model going, but I also think they are working on too many changes and cost savings. I used to recommend them to everyone, now I say I dont really like anyone. Fly has the best deals but their support just is nothing at times. 1and1 has best prices but their system is not to my liking at all. Godaddy isnt terrible, but they are a bit too big, and cant touch 6.95. Few of the other major players seemed to have dropped off the map of late.

good luck to all

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firefox worked!

NOT!!

Guess as they're adding more and more BulkRegister domains to their platform, the effectiveness of the site just diminishes daily. Even "checkout" is not working properly!? Going to be lots of double and triple billings. And watch your account "balance" very carefully fellas; I've already been charged for a renewal that did not complete!

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It also hangs with FF2.0
It's hit or miss. Sometimes it takes like a minute and other times it is fast and yet other times it goes to the error message.
FIX IT PLEASE ENOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom