• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone have advice on making a sitemap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some easier software, but web design in general requires work and know-how. You CAN compose sitemaps in other programs and submit to google, but I would recommend learning how to create XML sitemaps just for google. Then you can apply that knowledge to other sitemap creations.
 
there are some tools that it only needs your sitemap.htm file and it will be automatically converted to an xml file..
 
I've just started using the free vBulletin mod that generates a sitemap of the forum at www.talkhost.info/forum daily and auto submits to google..

I've not seen any increased activity by the googlebot yet but only been using it for a few days..

DNForum also uses the pro version of VBSEO. I'm sure it's the same folks who released the free VB version.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom