• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone here a nominet tag holder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
1,609
Reaction score
1
I am applying for nominet membership and being a tag holder, i own 2 Ltd companies in the UK, i wonder do i have a success of getting my tag by applying through my company or as a sole domain trader?
 
I don't think it's so hard to become a TAG owner. I have reviewed the requirements as I consider doing the same soon.
I would apply as company just because it looks more professional, if you are trying to establish a private registrar then it shouldn't make a difference really.
 
Hi,

I am a tag holder cant see why you would have any problems either way to be honest.

But you might have more trouble using the tag as there are not that many good domains around.:disappoin
 
Hitch said:
Hi,

I am a tag holder cant see why you would have any problems either way to be honest.

But you might have more trouble using the tag as there are not that many good domains around.:disappoin

lol, i just applied, takes a few days to be reviewed! i want it to backorder .co.uk domains, seems like the only reasonable way to do it, i already got an Indian firm to start programming for me as soon as i get accepted to create some sort of domain backorder software.
 
I would have a rethink of that idea because you are most likely throwing your money down the drain. To be competitive these days is next to impossible I have been there before and the big players are practically unbeatable for anything half decent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom