• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

anyone here speak Italian???

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if you can do me a favour. There is an Italian lady named Rosanna Lambertucci that has a show on TV. Apparently, the show is not airing right now. I was wondering if the site mentions when the show will come back on the aire. I dont speak Italian, and the page translator isnt working properly. The website is:

rosannalambertucci.com

thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom