• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone know Jean Romain Colombani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
This domainer claims he has invested six figure amount in purchases of .mobi domains.
 
I'm Jean Romain Colombani
I can make something for you ?
 
I can vouch for him too.

Jean Romain Colombani is often in NamePros.

He is the simply one of the best & influential domainers within the industry.

Michael
 
Welcome Colombani!

Saw your name & posts sometimes on NP. I also saw your name in the mobi whois with some very nice mobi's, like Hoteles.mobi. I heard you have a great portfolio of mobi's. Would you share your portfolio with us?

WEBecri

Welcome Colombani!

Saw your name & posts sometimes on NP. I also saw your name in the mobi whois with some very nice mobi's, like Hoteles.mobi. I heard you have a great portfolio of mobi's. Would you share your portfolio with us?

WEBecri
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom