• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone listen to Tori Amos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
3
I been a fan of her music for years but recently have gotten into a zone with her music. It's just so rich and pure. She is truely a musician beyond what we are accustomed to. I advise you listen to the album "under the pink" or "boys for pele". It's very interesting stuff if you are in the mood. My personal fav song is "Cornflake Girl".


Anyways...I am listening to some Tori now and thought to post.
 
labrocca said:
I been a fan of her music for years but recently have gotten into a zone with her music. It's just so rich and pure. She is truely a musician beyond what we are accustomed to. I advise you listen to the album "under the pink" or "boys for pele". It's very interesting stuff if you are in the mood. My personal fav song is "Cornflake Girl".


Anyways...I am listening to some Tori now and thought to post.
I've heard one song by her , a friend of mine sent it to me, it was called "Crucify", i really like it alot.
 
She is great, I like her music. Favorite song is "Carnival"
 
I just visited her website and I love her voice, thanks for spreading the word :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom