• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

anyone trying 1plus .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Anyone have experience with 1plus .net?

I parked one of my domain.
I really like how it looks.

But, I would like to hear what others think before I start moving more domains from sedo.

Humm...
I can not post my URL per forum rule :-D
PM me if you want to look.
 
I have put quite a few up, and am getting crazy uniques, but not one click/hit, like you see:
Hits/Uniq
0/598
0/268
and so on, seems odd, not one click?
I don't know, I do like the look, I set all mine up as blogs, look great, but i put some on namedrive, their templates look good also, and am make a few cents, i moved away from sedo, but i think they were better than 1plus, just seems odd, i get that much action and nothing!
anyone else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom