• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

AOL Proxy Server and their effect on PPC income

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
438
Reaction score
0
Hard to believe but there are still people who use AOL. I personally abandoned the service back in 97.

I noticed Yahoo PPC does not register clicks from AOL proxy servers as valid (since they mask the identity of the click). Not sure about goog.

What is the story here???

I think AOL still has like 20 million subscribers. Plus, generally these folks are behind the times and technically backwards and live in rural areas where broadband is unavailable (I realize there are probably plenty of exceptions, I am referring to the overall base). That is a lot of clicks and income I could be mssing...

Can someone shed some light on this subject?

:nono:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom