• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

AOL released 20 million web queries from 650,000 AOL users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Bending
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
0
I'm surprised nobody already started a thread about this.
Today AOL released all queries made by 650 000 users between march and may 2006.
I won't comment what this means or could be used for- see some date here:

http://www.topnotch.net/aol_search_data/index.php
(not mine)
 
Be careful with this link.
 
What do you mean? Too many popups / possible adware?
 
There's nothing wrong with it but the files are very big.
 
I have this DB in MySQL format available for sale.

$20 a pop.
 
prose said:
I have this DB in MySQL format available for sale.

$20 a pop.
you probably missed the
This collection is distributed for NON-COMMERCIAL RESEARCH USE ONLY.
Any application of this collection for commercial purposes is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
I strongly suggest you NOT to sell anything based on that AOL's release.
 
Typosquatters thanks goes to AOL ! ;)
 
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lotttttt. Thizzzz is the best post of the week from DN forum for me ;)
 
before I download them.....just to make sure I do need them: can anyone explain me what this is because I have an idea but I don`t want to say silly things....cheers.
 
Danie| said:
you probably missed the

I strongly suggest you NOT to sell anything based on that AOL's release.

Thanks for pointing that out. This DB is no longer for sale.
 
italiandragon said:
before I download them.....just to make sure I do need them: can anyone explain me what this is because I have an idea but I don`t want to say silly things....cheers.
That's what AOL users are looking for!
 
How many of those 20 million searches are "new ISP"? ;)
 
didn't get the list but out of 20 million searches that means that private info could be included ...did Aol filtered out 20M searches before giving it out ?

out of 20M some ppl entered credit card numbers and other info on the search box ...
 
the stuff in this is just hilarious!

one person.
4161666 how to train to become an assassin 2006-03-05 19:02:47
4161666 how to read hieroglyphs 2006-03-05 19:22:24
4161666 how to play bass 2006-04-11 21:56:58
4161666 how to be gay 2006-04-16 00:36:06

unreal he is really trying to be cultured


edited my bad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom