• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Aplus.net spamming your cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
8,426
Reaction score
1,292
877-577-0877

If you see this number on your caller ID do not bother to take the call it's aplus.net soliciting.
Harvesting the whois of course :rolleyes:
 
Godaddy is in the telemarketing spamming game as well. They just called my cell to welcome me and I've had my account for more years than I can remember.
 
Godaddy is in the telemarketing spamming game as well. They just called my cell to welcome me and I've had my account for more years than I can remember.

Maybe someone else used your phone number to setup an account. Beware.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom