• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale April 2 TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
13
Well ...it's that time again. Pool auctions for the last week are now finished. Everyone preparing their backorders for the coming week?

I haven't seen anything i like yet...but will keep everyone posted.

It is expected that this month (april) we hit 1 million canadian registrations.
 
what were the results in last weeks pool. For north.ca etc...
 
I had a scan of the list last week, didn't see anything great but will take a closer look today.
 
north.ca ended at $2701 ...

i haven't looked closely enough... i just noticed zodiak is in the list. Unfortunately actual spelling is zodiac. ;)
 
Last edited:
Anyone put in for some names today? I went in at sibername and namespro for a few. Some nice three letter .ca's coming up next week too.
 
I got a couple of the hypenated names.
 
sibername got some names I put in for, don't know yet if I have to go to auction for them, or if I was the only bidder?
 
Only in one auction this week at pool. I didn't find domains that were that incredible...maybe this will be the new trend as domains get valuable in the future here in canada. ;)
 
It looks like around 10-15% of names are getting taken in the drops, so the interest is there. The rest are never that great anyway.
 
Anyone have any updates on auctions? or anything they picked up?

Exo.ca at pool right now at $110 with 3 days remaining.
 
Has anyone bought names at Sibername through the TBR?

I just paid for two names, but the account still shows sibername as the registrant. Do you have to do a registrant transfer too, or do they change that after they process your payment? thanks to anyone who can answer.
 
Once you confirm all the CIRA stuff , it should be in your name.
You can't transfer out of sibername for 30 days.
 
but say you pay $50 for the name from auction, is there another transfer fee on top of that for a registrant change? When I got a name at Namespro in a TBR, it just went into my account under my name - no registrant transfer. Just wondering if it's the same at sibername.
 
Has anyone bought names at Sibername through the TBR?

I just paid for two names, but the account still shows sibername as the registrant. Do you have to do a registrant transfer too, or do they change that after they process your payment? thanks to anyone who can answer.

They will initiate the registrant merge request and forward the password for Sibername account to you. You log into the sibername account at cira and accept the merge request. You then need to log into your own cira account and accept the merge request as well to complete the transfer. Sibername usually initiates the transfer within 24 hours of payment.
 
Thanks! I could have asked siber but figured I'd get a quick reply here.
 
but say you pay $50 for the name from auction, is there another transfer fee on top of that for a registrant change? When I got a name at Namespro in a TBR, it just went into my account under my name - no registrant transfer. Just wondering if it's the same at sibername.

Usually, if a registrar's auction is pre-drop, it'll be registered in your name, if it's post drop, it'll be in their name. Merge's are free - it nukes the previous account and doesn't add an extra year.
 
Looks like exo.ca went for $401 at end of pool auction.
 
Anyone knows how much mns.ca went for pl??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom