• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

April Ovt w/Ext Messed Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
Has anyone noticed that many ovt names w/ext that should be going up (have shown exponential increases) are showing large decrease margins from last month (and the months before). Is Overture refining its april results, or is this data really correct?
 
overture no longer has msn on board, they split -- last month... so of course there is a major noticeble decline all across.
 
yea i also noticed the decrease
 
I noticed a HUGE drop when looking for typos using STypo almost to the point where the product may not be useful anymore as the data from Overture have been greatly reduced.

At first I thought I had some bad proxies which were banned by Overture but upon further investigation it looks like it is April data.
 
ahhh that`s it!

Yes I noticed too and was afraid but now it makes sense.

Thanks for the info
 
Maybe msn will come up with there own soon. ;)
 
overture no longer has msn on board, they split -- last month... so of course there is a major noticeble decline all across.

Well, that explains it.

I am noticing more refinement in the searches now (maybe OVT used estimation software to fill in empty gaps??).

It seems like the data is stabilizing now.
 
JoeyMob said:
Maybe msn will come up with there own soon. ;)


MSN already has something similar.. MSN Adcenter.. Its in beta.. Im a member.. I have a couple (like 10) invites I believe.
 
^. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't adcenter just a PPC service (think adsense?).

Do they also give tools to analyze keywords?
 
Rarethings said:
^. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't adcenter just a PPC service (think adsense?).

Do they also give tools to analyze keywords?


I dont believe adcenter is like adsense.. more like adwords.

I haven't logged into the account in about a month.. But they have one of the best tools for keywords.
 
I dont believe adcenter is like adsense.. more like adwords.

I haven't logged into the account in about a month.. But they have one of the best tools for keywords.

I meant adwords.. Ah the effects of no sleep on a domainer....

Please do elaborate on their keyword tool. Perhaps a link.. Or do you need to sign in to use it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom