• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Arcade question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
:help: :help:ARGHH... this is soo hard! Which script should I pick?

phparcadescript @ 30.00$ with all the features and a layout/template I need but no games

Playcms @ 20.00$ with all the features and a layout/template I need but no games

getmyownarcade @ 30.00$ with all the features I need no layout/template that I know of with 1300 games

I am leaning towards getmyownarcade, but they have been down lately. You can only acces it by typing getmyownarcade.com, no www. and all their demos are down. Who has a site running on their script and some comments on getmyownarcade? Phparcadescript is easy to understand and I really, really like it! Playcms is a great, beginer script, also the cheepest. Can anyone guide me to the one I should get? Thanks... :help::help:
 
There is also OnArcade.com

I use PHPAS, GSS, and just got this one to try out. It appears to be a combination of both.
 
Lol... now i am even more confused. Onarcade.com eh?
 
Yeah appears the site is down right now. They have a decent looking script and backend. Haven't used their support so I can't comment on it.

I can say it took a month to receive a response to an email from PHPAS.
 
gamesitescript.com
 
how much prior knowledge do you need to implement these scripts?
 
I'm also shopping for a new Arcade script and am leaning towards PHPAS, for $30 you get the most features and 150 games to kick start your site. The look its kinda yucky but that can be easily fixed.
 
gamescript.net :)
 
Thanks Copper, Beachie and Dsturbed... But gamescript is not an option. This is my first site and I am starting off small. I am thinking PHPAS now, anyone recomend this one? Thanks

New questions!
If I get PHPAS, which comes with a layout, can I change it. Colors and such? Also, there are many boxes along the side, most played and what not, can I remove/move thoes boxes? Anyone know?
 
Choose gamescript.net..
 
Stay away from phparcadescript.

Support sucks, will not return emails, etc.

Could not for the life of me to get it to run on one of my domains.
 
Ok, but I really like all its features. i just found out it comes with already 150 games and its layout is nice. Folks... I am not going to get gamescript or gamesitescript. Could you help me out ONLY by telling me the better between my three options? Thank you!
 
NAS125 said:
Thanks Copper, Beachie and Dsturbed... But gamescript is not an option. This is my first site and I am starting off small. I am thinking PHPAS now, anyone recomend this one? Thanks

New questions!
If I get PHPAS, which comes with a layout, can I change it. Colors and such? Also, there are many boxes along the side, most played and what not, can I remove/move thoes boxes? Anyone know?

The boxes on the left side can easily be turned on/off via the Admin Control Panel and just editing the left template file.

As far as the layout, a new layout will be released this month that can be seen at www.allstararcade.com which should be a big difference for most people from the current default layout (www.phparcadescript.com/demo)

Let me know if you have any other questions.
 
I use phpas for all my arcades. I have also seen and used others,

I run many arcades, and PHPAS is the best Hands Down for Seo and skining(customizing layout)

They also have a forum, that has many members that are actually responding to questions 24/7

The owner Scott is also on the forum as well,

For the price of only $30 you cant go wrong as well as get the best features

Like I said the script has the best seo, and I have been doing seo for a few years now

Right out of the box the script is great!
 
joeny said:
I use phpas for all my arcades. I have also seen and used others,

I run many arcades, and PHPAS is the best Hands Down for Seo and skining(customizing layout)

They also have a forum, that has many members that are actually responding to questions 24/7

The owner Scott is also on the forum as well,

For the price of only $30 you cant go wrong as well as get the best features

Like I said the script has the best seo, and I have been doing seo for a few years now

Right out of the box the script is great!

can you give a link to their site?
 
phparcadescript.com
 
Thanks all! Thread closed! I did go with them, and I am in the process of customizing the site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom