• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ardoris? What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Does anyone know what it means?

Ardoris?

From google, it seems like it's something to do with fire or heat.
It also shows up in some language's bible.
Ancient city or country name?
Possibly greek or latin?
 
Thank you Daniel :-)

I am thinking to use Ardoris.com as web site design site.
What could I use slogan as?
Fire up your web site!

Humm...
I am not creative :D

Any creative mind on this board?

Thanks :)
 
Actually my language is derived from latin, and a similar word still exists : "ardoare" - which means "intense passion".
I can imagine a site with a stylish "fire" theme on Ardoris.com - this could work :)
As for the slogan...hmmm...
"driven by passion" ?:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom