• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Are e prefix domains worth registering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nudotfm

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I have found quite a few e prefix names.

Are they worth registering, I know it was popular back in the old days, but how do you think this name style fairs today.

Cheers.:)
 
Depends on the quality of the name and in the tld
 
If i reg a couple today, will be a .org and .info

Good names.
 
"e" prefixes are so 1998.
 
I hear ya,

Well I have a sourceforge project on it now, easy to remember and its for excellence in PHP programming so I can live with it, and if it needs some zazzy name I can always go shopping.

Cheers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom