• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Are Klickerz Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Is Klickerz a legit company? I joined them late in November and was just under the $50 threshold for the Jan 15 payout for that, and now they have missed the Feb 15 payout for my Nov + Dec and I am not getting any replies to my emails.

Can anyone vouch for them?
 
OK... can anyone suggest what I can try and do to get my parking money from them?
 
Don't remember the ins and outs but believe the founder's wife passed and he's been pretty distraught. I'd try a few more emails. I believe all is well intentioned, so tread gently.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Yes they are legit. Never had a problem with payments from them in over 6 months. Payouts for some traffic is quite good. Worth trying out at the very least.
 
I don't use Klickerz, but Fin is a well respected guy. Drop Emily Anne an email and she'll probably help you out:

EmilyAnne [at ] klickerz.com

she's kinda cute too ;)
http://www.blogs.org/emilyanne.jpg
 
Is Klickerz a legit company? I joined them late in November and was just under the $50 threshold for the Jan 15 payout for that, and now they have missed the Feb 15 payout for my Nov + Dec and I am not getting any replies to my emails.

Can anyone vouch for them?

I'm sorry any delay but we have 3 email address on file for you and don't know what your paypal address is. I must have sent an email long before looking for an update. My apologies if that did not reach you. I need that before I release your funds but as soon as we have it I'll give the word.

The best place to send an email for service is either [email protected], which is the general box for that dept or [email protected] who's our new rep.

I just want to add that a few times in the past couple of months there have been some "hiccups". Since we started primarily as a Skenzo white-label we also elected to have them handle payment processing. This worked fine for over a year but now that we've grown we've seen some isolated instances where people who should have been paid on time weren't. Then it naturally takes a couple of days or more to clear up due to the time difference and whatever internal dept shuffling goes on behind the scenes in Mumbai.

Almost everyone due a payment gets it on time every month like clockwork. Thats hundreds of successful transactions. But squeeky wheels get the grease and the few isolated incidences reflect poorly on Klickerz even though we have very little control over the process. Naturally I'm very concerned. This last month I've been adding staff and should be able to monitor more closely the payment releases. Within a few months we'll likely be handling the entire operation in-house. Then at least if there is a problem it won't be exacerbated by globe-hopping email latency.

Hope to see as many of you as possible in Vegas. Big announcements to be made about our cooperative structure and direction. I've always intended for Klickerz to be YOUR company. We are getting closer to that. For all who arrive early we're hosting a get together at the Aladdin Hotel. Meet Sunday at 4:30 in the Heart Bar for drinks and then head over to the Spice Market Buffet promptly at 5:30. Email Emily with your RSVP - emilyanne -A-T- klickerz.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom