• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Are My Domains Scary?

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Guest
I had a domainer on another site tell me my domains are too scary and nobody was likely to invest in them for that reason. The domains he was referring to are GlobalwarmingDomain.com and GreenhouseDomains.com.

I had told him I was planning on using one of them as my new website name to replace www.FuelcellDomains.com I explained I intended to rebuild the site, add more names, a few globalwarming pictures, and change the url.

My question is....are the two names above or any others on my site really "scary" to anyone else? I will greatly appreciate your honest opinions.....Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom