Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed are .tv domain names worth anything??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Th majority aren't really worth anything in my opinon; maybe the very best names still have some kind of resale value to speculators (maybe!) but I can't say I've seen any sell for a year or so.

D

DaniilKharms

I have only ever seen one in use and that's a local club called Stairways. my guess all the others had gone so they opted for the best of a bad bunch :)

I would think that specific .tv names would have some value. For instance, things like Channel4.TV, etc. Obviously your target market would be TV stations, or other things related to TV. Maybe something like Sports.TV would have value. Its hard to say.

Thinking as a web geek who is online 12+ hours a day every day, I cannot think of a single .tv domain I've visited recently - even in the past few months....

The bottom line is .com, .net and .org still rule as far as easy to remember, highly valuable domain names. Or put another way, would you rather have:

ComputerStore.com

-or-

ComputerStore.tv

My $0.02. :)

Take care,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators