Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Are you a Burmac (dot-ca-registry) Customer - VERY IMPORTANT READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

If you are a customer at Burmac Systems (ak dot-ca-registry.ca) you may want to check your account immediately.

It appears to me that Burmac has had a major issue due to the CIRA shutdown on June 12 & 13th. If you had domain names that were expired and in redemption prior to June 13th you may find that all those names have been removed from your account and you have no access to them whatsoever.You can't renew them. Please check your accounts and if this has happened to you as well please post that you have a problem. I also recommend you contact Burmac immediately.

Update: Dave is now aware of the problem and has replaced my missing names. If you have names missing from your account he should be able to fix you up.

Last edited:

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure Dave would be able to help.. I do not have a phone number for Dave, but he has helped with other issues in the past. Sad to note that you have already lost domains because of this. MSN deals with Burmac on a large scale and I am sure he will be more than willing to help in this regard. Might be a good idea to reach to him also imo. Appreciate your heads up. I will check mine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators