• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Are you an Internet Addict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Domainers should be in the Internet Addict Hall of Fame.....there are worse things to be addicted to.


Internet addiction can be harmful for those who delve into the darker side of the web, such as online gambling, cybersex, online affairs, and online gaming. But how do you know when you or someone you love is addicted to the Internet? When is it time to pull the plug and seek treatment?

Here's a list of common symptoms to watch out for:

1. Lying about how much time is spent online.
2. General decrease of physical activity and social life.
3. Neglecting obligations at home, work, or school to spend time online.
4. Spending too much money on computer equipment or Internet activities.
5. Feeling a constant desire to be online when they're away from the computer.
6. Going online to escape real world problems.
7. Disregarding the emotional or physical consequences of being in front of a computer all day.
8. Denial of the problem.
 
Yes I have all of these Problems lol !! What Should I DO ?? Any Suggestions
 
Guilty as charged........:smash:

Predator :goofy:
 
You have written things so u can know who is an addict waht are the ways to get rid of it Please Post that too lol
 
Difficult to avoid this problem when you rely on the net for income.

Serious problem though.
 
Exactly same compulsive problem here, somebody heeeeeeeelp:D
 
I am guilty and don't even care. Most Billionaires sit at a desk someplace....you gotta sit somewhere. There aren't a lot of people who make big money in business standing up.

If you are making money and increasing assets then it is a good thing. THink of how much time Bill Gates spent in front of the screen? How many reports did Warren Buffett stare at in the last 50 years?

It is a good thing....I think I'll see the movie Borat this weekend....get out with the normal folks and breathe some air.
 
I am guilty and don't even care. Most Billionaires sit at a desk someplace....you gotta sit somewhere. There aren't a lot of people who make big money in business standing up.

If you are making money and increasing assets then it is a good thing. THink of how much time Bill Gates spent in front of the screen? How many reports did Warren Buffett stare at in the last 50 years?

It is a good thing....I think I'll see the movie Borat this weekend....get out with the normal folks and breathe some air.

It's not so bad if you can stop for 8 hours to sleep each night. That's the problem.

I saw Borat the movie today. Brilliant. Listen to the whole of the National Anthem at the end. The whole movie is hilarious!!!!
 
ohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom