Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Are You in Domain Name Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artashes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you work in the domain name industry, this offer is for you. HostingDiscussion.com (www.hostingdiscussion.com) is the third largest web hosting forum on the Internet. Many thousands of Internet professionals and enthusiasts visit the forum to share knowledge, gain clients and discuss the latest trends.

All these thousands of targeted visitors and NOT ONE DOMAIN NAME RELATED advertising! I guess I never really exposed the opportunity to any other market other than web hosting, so you are at advantage of grabbing the most attention with your campaign.

Why not take advantage of our web hosting audience and profit from it? Most of them are YOUR CLIENTS here at DNForum! Reach them today.

Stay in control! Your advertising account comes with live stats, banner management, quick access to client services (I process all your requests personally).

Make an order today and be credited with a 50% FREE BONUS on number of impressions!

Buy 10,000 impressions - get 5,000 FREE!
Buy 20,000 impressions - get 10,000 FREE!
Buy 50,000 impressions - get 25,000 FREE!

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/advertising/

Larger media purchasers can take advantage of our holiday special partner-rate on both Header ($5 CPM) and Footer ($2 CPM) locations, with the purchase of only 50,000 impressions. Plus, you get to enjoy the bonus that will secure months of additional free exposure!

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/advertising/

To take advantage of the 50% impression bonus, after your order, email advertising (at) hostingdiscussion.com with your account username and coupon: HD50FREE.

TERMS:
*50% bonus valid until availabilities last.
*Inventory space is limited and might become unavailable at any time.
*Bonus is added manually upon campaign activation. Allow up to 48 hours for processing.

Happy Holiday Season!

If you have any questions, I'd be delighted to answer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators