• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Article Databases Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr00t

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
I recently purchased a wordpress style website designed specifically for PPC. It isnt doing too great at the moment, but I am assured it will get better over time.

When I bought the site, the developer installed it. He added over 2000 pre-written articles to my database...all regarding the subject of the site, which happens to be cancer and medical stuff.

My question is...

Where do I find pre-written articles designed to be implemented into a blog style website?

I know I could always go out and violate every copyright rule in the book and steal articles... but thats not what I want. I want to get my hands on a big database of articles already made. No searching for them involved.

Please advise me to where I can find this.

Thanks in advance..

-dr00t
 
When using wikipedia, make sure to follow their guidelines.

http://www.articlehub.com/ is another site with free articles (the search is further down the front page). There are many more sites like this, just search for "free articles".

/Frank
 
I am actually seeking something like a zip file FULL of articles so I can easily import them into my database via SQL or something of that sort. I don't see any ways to export large quantities of articles from either of these pages.
 
This sort of database you can probably only buy, or pay someone else to gather for you. (I could do it for the right price)... ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom