Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

As I look around in here..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
L A R R Y !!!!!!! :D

Decided to drop the initials huh? I like it better this way.

By the way - can I do transfers in the same manner as GoDaddy over at your place?

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hehe.

Actaully....no.

Although we initially signed up with godaddy they have changed the resellers to a company called wildwestdomains and the two companies transfer systems are seperate...for now.

They are the same...just different... and current transfers have to be done within the registration companies interface.

i appreciate the ability to have my name changed..i'm thinking about going by the name crazyeddie next week.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Larry. Some of the names I have with you - I am going to be selling/transferring soon - so I just wanted to be prepared. By the way - I see you are still offering the $5.95 .US & .BIZ regs. That's awesome!

CrazyEddie.... LOL :D

P.S. - Give me back me meatsnack please!

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think the 5.95 deal ends march 31...it really is a good deal.

Yeah, I miss meatsnack too. But like everybody else I'm taking the break to upgrade the site. When everything returns to normal we should have 90% of Yahoo cats indexed and the service will be free for everybody.

Kinda like a crack dealer (or the govt) we think there is more money on the comeback so we are going to try that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom