• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

asRep stats is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxo

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
I have installed asRep evaluation on one of my domains yesterday. Today it shows me the following:

Ad Unit Views
5 057

Clicks:
28

When I log in my Google account, I can see only 2 clicks for today. Is it the problem with Google update? Or is asRep counting clicks on ads other than Google ads, I mean it counts clicks on standard banners which I have also placed?

Maybe someone has experience.

Thanks in advance
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom