Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

ATVers.com - All atver social networking site with 1,400+ active users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Up for auction at Flippa:

Up for auction is ATVers.com, an all ATVer social networking site. We currently offer chat, IM, events and so much more on the site. The site also has a forum which is currently not active, the developer should have the forum back up and running in about 2-4 weeks. The site currently has over 1,400 members with new members joining daily. I just do not have the time to care for the site right now. There are several moderators on the site that filter the content, they will also be on the site after the ownership change. I completely re-did the site which took me over a month so there were no ads displayed during this time. The site normally does around $10-$20 a day in adsense revenue, it also comes with a site store which generates revenue from shirt sales and other merchandise. I recently installed an ad server on the site which is included with the purchase of the site, you'll need to configure the ad server to your liking. You can see what you can do with the ad server at my other site Snowmobilers.com. The site was also recently approved for buysellads.com so that's also an option for ad space. My analytics codes were messed up while I was getting the new site up though I do have awstats since the site has been up. The site carries so much potential that its hard to describe everything in this text block. The site also has an advanced friend inviter that allows members to invite their friends from most email services. The site is also completely socially networked meaning that users can connect their yahoo, myspace, facebook, aol, etc accounts with the site. Users can also sign up with a few clicks with using those accounts as well. It also comes with the facebook app. Users can import their photos from facebook, publish things that their doing on the site onto their facebook wall and much more. The site uses re-captcha to block spammers which has worked very well so far. The backend is very user friendly, I have a lot of experience with social engine and can help out anyone that needs it. The layout is completely customizable and uses drag and drop widgets. Users are 100% real, no fake accounts or spammers!

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find it at flippa, please pm me a link.

thank you,
-Mike C.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

NVM, found it, had to log in.

Thanks,
-Mike C.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, its a private listing. Received a few offers all of which were declined. 2 days left.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Auction closes in less than 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom