Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

GiganticWebsites: We Build Sites With Thousands of Articles (30% to 50% DNForum Discounts)

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Been a while, don't think I've logged into my DNF account since my son was born... and he's now 4, heh!

Will keep things short and simple: I am Andrei from One Minute Economics, used to run DomainingTips back in the day and my most recent project is GiganticWebsites.

With GiganticWebsites being a service through which we create genuinely useful websites with hundreds or thousands of articles for you (recent examples include How.To, Investing.co, DN.org, CoffeeBlog.com, Beads.co and many more).

Furthermore, I did not come empty-handed.

On the contrary, I have created a page with discounts that range from 30% to 50% for DNF members, one which can be accessed over at giganticwebsites.com/dnforum.php.

The page in question will remain live until one person places an order. First come, first served.

After someone has taken advantage of the deal, the page will be removed. From time to time (hopefully once per week or so), it will be brought back, yet again for one person. Rinse and repeat, as bandwidth conditions permit.

Additional examples of projects we have finalized and more details about what we can do can be found on the main site as well as on the DNF discount page.

Looking forward to turning your best domains into websites you can be proud of!

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another Monday, another 30% to 50% discount so as to start not just the week but also the month properly!

The discount page has been reactivated and will remain this way until one person places an order.

To take advantage of the deal, click HERE.

For the time being, we are only offering one of these per week. Once we expand, that might change. But for now, one offer. The usual "first come, first served" principle.

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The now-traditional weekly 30-50% discount is here!

As such, the DNForum discount page has been reactivated and will be removed once one person places an order.

To claim the deal, click HERE.

First come, first served!

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This week's discount is coming a bit late, but it has now arrived nonetheless and can be accessed by clicking HERE.

One person only: first come, first served.

As soon as someone places an order and we get a chance to log into our server, the discount page will be removed again.

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Forgot to post an update late last week, sorry about that.

Another week, another discount!

Click HERE to claim your 30% to 50% discount.

You know the rules:

1) One person only

2) First come, first served

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom