• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed autismforum.co.uk - bought as an end user?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
No intention of selling this as it was bought for development - I was suprised it was available, but then the UK Ovt figures aren't that great.

If it wasn't available, I would have paid up to $300-400 to get it.

Now, this is the first time I have bought a domain, that's sole purpose to me was to develop - as said, the max I would have gone to was $400 - would you say that was top end price, or is my view as a domainer colored by what I do every day ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom