• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scandiman

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
This is such a newb question but I can't figure out how to upload a custom avatar to my profile. Can someone please point me to some instructions 'cause I can't find any.

Thanks in advance :)
 
Its in the DNF Store. It is DNF$ 1000. You will see the option.
 
I've got to buy an Avatar for $1,000? I must be misunderstanding something :greenconfused:
 
DNF$..not $

DNF$ Per Thread View: 0
DNF$ Per Thread: 3
DNF$ Per Reply: 3
 
So after I post 334 times I will earn enough funny money to have an avatar. Whew, I need to get busy! How else does one earn this DNF$ ?
 
buy it. there are several threads..search "DNF $"
 
i also don't like we have to pay 1000dnfs each time to change avatar!

its understandable to pay ones- for a custom

.. but not the each time, you want to change,( you can't even preview how it will look like before paying)
 
i also don't like we have to pay 1000dnfs each time to change avatar!

its understandable to pay ones- for a custom

.. but not the each time, you want to change,( you can't even preview how it will look like before paying)

agreed!
but there's nothing wrong with your avatar Angel ;)
Predator
 
Thanks for all the info and pointing out where to find some newb resources. I'll just keep typing to earn my avatar. Till then I'll remain faceless unless someone feels compelled to donate DNF$ for some unknown reason.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom