Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ban members who make fake offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Upvote 0

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These are both the same guy you are complaining about.

Why would someone give you a negative rating if they never had anything to do with you.

We can only enforce sales conducted through threads not through PM's.

Post the thread where he made the offer.

-=DCG=-

Domain Summit 2024

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He made an offer on a domain name I own part of. The offer was accepted by PM here. He came up with a few excuses, and then finally just stopped communicating. I gave him a negative trader rating for this reason. He gave me a negative trader rating for no other reason, than he received one from me for his fake offer.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He made an offer on a domain name I own part of. The offer was accepted by PM here

We can do nothing about the sale if it's done PM.

Next time, make them post sold in the thread.

I can however look into the itrader rating issue.

-=DCG=-

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
was dealing for rented.com for the user id SJM211 ...and made an offer via pm but was not able to arrange it due to my pp issue..and informed hima bout it immediately and asked him to look for alternative...and was still trying my best to fix pp issue and get the funds..i did inform him about it also

from no where iam getting an - itrader from an id Brujah ..i asked him why and got no response i never ever dealt with this guy..i even reported that trader to mods .mods .you can check it

now he says he has owned the name part of in this thread ..so he gave a - trader

i asked the SJM21 about this he never opened his mouth..i think SJM21 is having 2 ids or why should Brujah give me - trader for no reason

and today SJM21 from no where gave me a - trader so if SJM21 has 100 of id everyday iam i gonna get a - trader from every new person who owned a part of that domain is it ..seriously sick...

SO ihad to leave a - trader for Brujah and even iam leaving one for SJM21 for such a bad act giving me - trader from an random id for dealing with him

please remove my -itrader from Brujah

Last edited:

SJM211

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did give you a negative iTrader because you backed out of a deal. We'd agreed $18k for rented.com and then you couldn't come up with the cash. I was going to let it slide but you're posting domain wanted threads like there's no tomorrow claiming to be sitting on a huge pile of cash when you can't honour the agreements that you've already made. Why waste people's time when you have no intention of paying?

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why Brujah is giving Nuco Feedback if the transaction was between SJM211 and Nuco ??

I didn't know we were allowed to double team on transactions. It doesn't matter if you are a part owner Brujah .. the deal was between SJM211 and Nuco..

So what right do you have to give him negative feedback other than the fact that you own the name rented.com as well ??

SJM211

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
was dealing for rented.com for the user id SJM211 ...and made an offer via pm but was not able to arrange it due to my pp issue..and informed hima bout it immediately and asked him to look for alternative...and was still trying my best to fix pp issue and get the funds..i did inform him about it also

nuco, I'm not usually one to air my dirty laundry in public but the excuses you have come up with are pretty laughable. Firstly you didn't inform me immediately that you couldn't pay. I had to send you several PMs over the space of around two weeks before I got a reply. You then claimed to be on vacation, strangely though whilst on "vacation" you were logging into the forum almost every day (I could see from your last active date) and probably hoping that this would all go away. You then claimed that this was all PayPal's fault when I clearly stated that we would have to use escrow and split fees, as if I'd do an $18,000 USD deal through PayPal..

Anyway, as I said before I was going to let this slide but I saw you'd been very active posting wanted threads and seem to be sitting on a big pile of cash. This tells me one of two things, either a) you don't have the cash and are trying to make yourself look like a big man or b) you had a change of heart and backed out of the deal. Whichever it is I would have been a lot happier if you'd just told me straight and put your hands up to it rather than come up with multiple excuses as to why this whole mess is not your fault. In the end it's reflected badly on both of us and I've got a negative iTrader for exposing you and I don't think that is right.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why Brujah is giving Nuco Feedback if the transaction was between SJM211 and Nuco ??

I didn't know we were allowed to double team on transactions. It doesn't matter if you are a part owner Brujah .. the deal was between SJM211 and Nuco..

So what right do you have to give him negative feedback other than the fact that you own the name rented.com as well ??

Maybe because Brujah is also getting mucked around by this idiot indirectly.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe because Brujah is also getting mucked around by this idiot indirectly.

I can assure you there would not be TWO positive feedbacks if this deal went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators