• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Banned member contacting me

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
Does anyone know anything about a Jeremy Feraci, he supposedly got banned over an argument a few weeks back.

Got an email asking if I would value a domain for him as I know what I am talking about lol Yes the man who thought GBAuction.net was worth $30,000 lol

How he got my email is beyond me but my email account (MSN) is starting to play up.
 
Members can still browse the forums without logging in. I do not know if they can click on the MSN icon on the left to get your address. Email, do you think he did a whois on one of your domains?

I doubt there is anything DNF can do about a banned member contacting you.
 
i got an email from him too.
never even heard of him.
wanted me to value some crappy domains :rolleyes:
 
So what, what a stupid pointless thing to start a thread about..just because someone got banned on DNF does'nt prevent them from doing whatever the heck they want off of it! Get a grip!
 
So what, what a stupid pointless thing to start a thread about..just because someone got banned on DNF does'nt prevent them from doing whatever the heck they want off of it! Get a grip!
ahh well thats a way to put it :D
 
It's like what it the purpose of this thread other than to try to make someone look bad..don't we have better things to do with our time on DNF.
 
It's like what it the purpose of this thread other than to try to make someone look bad..don't we have better things to do with our time on DNF.

Focus why post on the thread then unless its a friend of yours.

The emails sounded strange and all my domains are under a different email and I totally forgot about the MSN on my profile. After I replied my MSN started to play up, couldn't log in etc.

I meant me thinking the domain was worth $30,000.

Have I said anything about banning him or it being wrong Focus, your attitude and denials make me suspicious!
 
:popcorn: :lever:
 
An ex DNF member asks you to appraise 1 domain and your trashing him in a thread?..this makes not sense. You should feel good that he respects your opinion enough to ask. I would value it and move on....no need for drama. :drama:
 
1) How did he get my MSN addy when he was banned.
2) I've never valued any domains on here so why contact me when there are many others on here.

I was simply asking a question wondering whether he was banned for a good reason like fraud or bumping members so that I could respond accordingly.
 
If i've offended anyone then sorry, I wasnt trying to be a tell tale but simply trying to figure out what was going on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom