Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Be Aware! LLLL.com's SCAMMER around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's a guy, google his name, there is a picture place that he has loads of pictures on, including this one:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/6498104
surprised that one stayed up :D

Not 100% sure it's his, is that a very popular name? Could be him ;)

OMG
OMG
OMG

He was a member at DP:
- deleted by mod so find it yourself -

Proof: Google his name, find his GetAFreelancer account:

Romania, but take his name there and Google it
He was also banned on talkgold, tried to join here:
http://www.dnforum.com/member-r1vsrr.html - stupid fool can't afford to be plat ;)

He was banned at namepros:
-deleted by mod so find it yourself -

Banned at a runescape forum, looks like multiple accounts to build rep then scam:

He fished the paypal accounts, don't feel sorry for yourself but the guy who lost the money too. Proof? Check this out:

- not sure what was bad about this link, wasn't to another forum...find it yourself -

The URL's he had contained r1vsrr in them, easy to match together!

BTW...If outside links to other forums aren't allowed, you can delete.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can you possibly, as a group, contact paypal/ i mean i understand their "rules" but this is an obvious scammer and they should close his account

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This guy e-mailed me an offer yesterday from his AOL.com mail. Here is the e-mail:

scammer said:
Hello,i m ready to pay 7500$ & any fees for this name. Please let me know if my offer is a good one for you.

That's all he wrote.. He did not even sign with his name .. :lol: .. I am not letting this guy come anywhere near my domains ..

ScottFish

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From my experience there is only one way to make sure that you're covered when selling a domain and payment is via paypal. Make sure that you clarify that it's a tangible good. Now, obviously its not, but then you can provide hard-copy of the whois records to paypal. And That works.

I've done this twice and had it work out fine.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This guy e-mailed me an offer yesterday from his AOL.com mail. Here is the e-mail:

That's all he wrote.. He did not even sign with his name .. :lol: .. I am not letting this guy come anywhere near my domains ..

its a shame he cant be trapped- what if you called paypal and told them about him, and said to prove he is a scammer, you are positive he is going to do a chargeback- maybe they can catch him in the act?

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if GoDaddy will help us.. this is GoDaddy reply to my ticket.

Thank you for contacting Online Support.

Please note that we do not get involved in user-to-user domain transactions, outside of TDNAM and our DomainBuy Service.

While this domain is registered with us, we are not the registrant, or owner, of the domain. If you feel that the use of this domain is in violation of copyrights, is infringing upon trademarks or is otherwise in violation of applicable laws, you may wish to contact the current registrant of the domain to seek resolution. You can find the registrant's contact information by performing a WHOIS search on the domain on any of the multiple WHOIS search sites available. We also provide a WHOIS search for domains that are registered within our systems, which is accessible from the following link:

Search the WHOIS Database

If you are unable to come to a satisfactory agreement with the registrant, you may wish to proceed through a court or arbitration forum, such as WIPO (The World Intellectual Property Organization, [email protected]). Should we receive notice of a pending dispute from a court or arbitration forum, we will lock the domain name so it cannot be transferred or have the registrant information modified. Likewise, when we receive a decision from the legal body, we will update the domain name accordingly.

Note that, per the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy(URDP) set forth by ICANN, registrars cannot allow the transfer or change in ownership of a disputed domain name without direction from a court or arbitration forum. You can find more information regarding the URDP on this ICANN page:

Any advice from domainers were in the same situation before ??

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
eg.domains, I know your feeling terrible at what happened, but can't you give me a little credit for digging up who he is. Heck I even got a picture of him lol!!!

I think unless your account was hacked there is really nothing they can do, unless it's a very high priced name, if in that case I'm sure they'd help but like I've always said to people "GoDaddy is like PayPal" - hehe (I also believe paypal or eBay or whatever will buy GoDaddy some day!)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If PayPal can't do anything about this guy, the only thing to do is to book a flight to Romania, bust his door in and kick him in the face.

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Marian the scammer decided to hand over all the domains he stole for NP member wibrodomains.

I got my domains back and almost everybody else.

Please, PM or post here if this guy stole your domain(s) and you don't have it yet.

poulos

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes this guy here tryied to buy domains from me [email protected]

But as soon as i mentioned escrow he was gone,

i had a few domains awile back stolen from my enom account, after one email to support i got them back,

I

impactadmin

I have referenced the emails across our system. Havent found anything yet.

If you do come across his account let us know so we can block his ip and ban his account.

Thanks

Huseyin,

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have referenced the emails across our system. Havent found anything yet.

If you do come across his account let us know so we can block his ip and ban his account.

Thanks

Huseyin,

I've discovered his account on DP Forums and such, but this guy seems too cheap to join here, which is a good thing :smilewinkgrin:

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a minor advantage with a paid membership, you could at least prevent scammers of joining.

Although some scammers would would risk the membership fee just to scam in the hundreds or thousands of dollars. Talk about investment!

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a minor advantage with a paid membership, you could at least prevent scammers of joining.

Although some scammers would would risk the membership fee just to scam in the hundreds or thousands of dollars. Talk about investment!

Actually that is definitely not true. A scammer scams in many ways, he can scam money to use for membership or even steal paypal accounts to do so. If your keeping to date with the DNF scammers, you should know, otherwise, check out the guy who was selling 007.com and dnm.com hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators