Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Best appraisal of VENUS?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
VEN.US - Please vote on which use will yield the greatest future appraised value as my development team [me, myself, and I] cannot reach an agreement:

Finally, a web site for women about women,
They have their own planet – MARS
They have their own web site – Sports.com
Finally, it is our turn VEN.US

She was the wife of Vulcan and the lover of mars, her temple is now located at

[Site-photo is of the 1799 marble statue The Birth of Venus by Heinrich Keller taken on Sunday.]

Talk like VENUS - tapes only $9.95 plus shipping and handling, if under 18 parents permission required.

The Ven Shabat website will be up as soon as our religious conversion is completed…

The Venezuelan Basketball team victories, basket by basket…

I do not like any of your ideas because you are improperly using a CC extension (US) as part of your domain. ICANN and Dan Tobias are hereby notified.

Any better ideas:

TIA, William
:confused:

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
william ... my main question is ...Why did you register this domain in the first place? I don't see an obvious use of it ... even from the choices you gave.

I think there were/are a lot better .us names to register.

Good luck!

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the reply Aactive. You asked the reason I registered Ven.us in the first place since I appear currently confused in which way to develop.

During the landrush period, I submitted requests for level one, two, three, and some whimsical domains. I thought if I did not get sports.us or other first choices, maybe I should have a backup plan. VEN.US is short, unique, and memorable. In addition, I may have just turned off Oprah after listening to Men are from Mars…..

I was very fortunate to get one third level, e-commerce.us (development in progress) and this whimsical choice. My current backup plan is to post various statutes of Ven.us over the ages. However, I am interested in other ideas in case I am missing the boat.

Thanks again,
William

P.S. I did get one other whimsical .us domain which may be the subject of a future post. Clue: It has its own wages, 3D action game, and tablets.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
William:

e-commerce.us has potential! If the .us extention catches on .. it will be a great one, if not it's only a few bucks.

Wish you luck.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you should develop it into an scantily clad ancient greek women picture puzzle site. People will associate the content (putting together squares of pixels to create an image) to the domain name (putting together the two components to create one word) and reading (or viewing, respectively) it as one to appreciate.

novelty domain, but that doesn't mean valuable.

could make a cute email address though for a free email provider though.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An email address service what a great idea.

I made the mistake once to have a .net email address and nobody could ever find me. ANyway, I learned my lesson.
This won't happen here since the address is in Venus (perhaps one of the first inhabitant communities on that planet). I like it!

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you guys believe the domain is worthless and the planet uninhabitable – but it sounds great as an E-mail forwarding address. Thanks, any more ideas just kiss your E-mail and send it to [email protected] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom