• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best dating service script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I am not sure which site to develop.
domain I am going to use is on my signature.
Last one on first line :-D

I am thinking either dating site or site about
Love, Love poems, Love stories, Love quotes...

Which one should I go with?

If I go with dating service site...
I see too many scripts and don't know which to use.

Anyone have experience?
Anyone have recommendation?

Any suggestion and/or tips will be much appreciated :-D
 
Try aewebworks.com
Thanks for the post.

That's the first site I checked.

Their script seem to have lots of bells and whistles.
However...

Seeing from their forum...
Some users say it's awfully slow and support
seems almost non-existent?
 
I don't know.........support response is 24hr (or was). All seems to work. I have a problem receiving payments as my site is in Brazil but other than that aewebworks did all that they said they would.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom