• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best domain name video out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats pretty good.
I need to check if there are any other goodies available in that tld ;)
 
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I definitely wasn't expecting that. :-)

I guess if I read the link URL first I would have had an idea but that was pretty funny, and so true. So many companies buy a crap domain because the one they wanted wasn't available. It's not quite that bad yet but it's getting there. :-)
 
At the rate that ICANN is approving TLDs .fart shouldnt be too far off. Clownpenis will be the first I reg. lol
 
Actually, it's good domain.
Instant brandability and who can forget that name :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom