• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best Domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainscot

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 2, 2003
Messages
117
Reaction score
1
Who is the best domainers

Personally i would say we Brits Are Domain kings when comes to Domaining with Germans second. and the Yanks third.
lets have a poll see whos best
 
Well it has to be us brits, not that I am biased in anyway shape or form.;)
 
Well it has to be us brits, not that I am biased in anyway shape or form.;)

Yeah, the people coming late to the party always think they are the coolest...
 
Wait a minute...where does Rick Schwartz live? :D

Jason
 
Yeah, the people coming late to the party always think they are the coolest...

We are the ones late to the party ? (WW2 anyone ?) :yes:

Honestly I doubt any nation is better at it than another, We are all equal :lie:
 

LOL
Hi Dude , how's you? ;)


Just some dry Scottish humour for you, he's kidding you :smilewinkgrin:


No country is better at domaining.
It's bigger in the US, but then you also have a few more people.
The BIG 6 imo are: (in no order)

1/ UK
2/ US
3/ NETHERLANDS
4/ AUSTRALIA
5/ CANADA
6/ GERMANY

The membership of this board is a good indicator as it is the epicentre for domaining & domainers.
It's just for domaining though.
Web development etc are huge in other countries OBVIOUSLY, but maybe not so much domaining.
Any big player i forgot?
 
We are the ones late to the party ? (WW2 anyone ?)

I guess that means Canada is first then.

Both my parents are English and I lived in Germany for three years, does that count?

Oh, domaining! I thought you said Dominatrix. Nevermind...
 
United states, and some rich INDIAN GUYS who are coming in the market , pure savages....
 
I think somebody forgot to mention the asians.

Korea
China
Japan
 
I think the best domainers would start with those with the best grammar skills.
 
I think the best domainers would start with those with the best grammar skills.

Hey! A domainer here who can spell grammar! :)

Agreed 100% :yes: Not many people here speak/type fluent English :sigh2: :eek: :upset:

I get sick of reading threads that go something like:

yo d00dz, tells me what tis namez popin $ homie!

(Yes, my ebonic spelling is terrible).

Jason
 
Easy.
1.) Grand Cayman, hands down.
2.) USA (Florida, Texas and New York)
3.) Canada (Vancouver)
 
Obviously Vancouver... :canada:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom