• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best Parking Site for ccTLD...Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
0
Ok I have all of my 320 domains parked now at Parking Panel. I dont want to keep all my names in one place, so Im thinking of letting my .com, .net, org, info (and adult names) stay at PP.

All my ccTLD in, se, jp, de, at, cn, + more looking to move.

What do you belive to be the best for these extensions?
 
Off the cuff, I'd suggest you take a look at NameDrive.
 
Off the cuff, I'd suggest you take a look at NameDrive.

I was with Namedrive for about a month or so and left....only had a few clicks...but I didnt have as good of names as I do now.....will consider
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom